..Shaking hands ~ Let’s get started
I love that we can do so much of our work through technology – virtual meetings and email and such. Virtual hugs and kisses at the bottom of messages when we get to know each other better. But there is one thing I miss; a handshake to seal the deal.
I think the idea of that – a simple gesture that says we’re both women of integrity, proceeding in good faith – is special. Since we’re not in the same room right now, please accept my virtual handshake … just a few notes about our work together and a place for you to high-five with your digital signature. below.
- Project fees are set prices, as per your proposal.
- Any requests outside of the scope of work listed for the package you’re purchasing will have additional costs – but we’ll talk about that before going ahead with anything.
- If you aren’t paying for your project in advance, then we invoice a 50% deposit before beginning work, then the remaining 50% due upon completion of the project OR within six weeks of receiving the first work from us – whichever is sooner.
- All invoices are payable upon receipt – there will be a 2% fee added for late payments.
- If you need to cancel a project for any reason – we hope you won’t but stuff happens – you will be invoiced only for work completed to date.
This all sounds good to me. I agree. Let’s get started! [please type your name in the field below to serve as digital signature and virtual handshake and hug]*